Thursday 2 July 2009

KRL- Recession Beat

Without Doubt my favourite track track of the summer. Heard it originally on a mix by the (almighty) Revenge and thought it was about 30 years old on first listen before finding out details slowly as they were leaked. I dare anyone not to tap their feet to this, I finally managed to get my grubby hands on the vinyl release last week thankfully.

KRL- Recession Beat

currently working on my ripping techniques- so will hopefully have it uploaded for all to share shortly if your interested.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, but please support the vinyl.

    Thanks. KRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries- thanks for your reply (just out of interest how did you find my post though?)

    There you have it then- I won't be uploading the track, If you like it.. do like I did and buy it.

    http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/358287-01.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and KRL- you wouldn't be kind enough to divulge who you are by any chance? Long shot I know :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. waou...just wonderful

    Czar

    ReplyDelete