Monday 29 June 2009

Eine Kleine Nacht Musik


Eine Kleine Nacht Musik translates as 'A Little Night Music according to wikipedia anyhow.
Must admit I'm guilty of subscribing to too many blogs and continually buying music- so much infact that I've got too much to listen to and it terribly organised I sometimes hear something then can't find it again for months if ever.
Stumbled across this track which I assume was posted on a blog previously (sorry but don't know who.) On first listen this track reminds me of the aptly named holy fuck... turns out they are a band from UK.

check them here: einekleinemusik

hard to define- but I don't care much for genres to be honest! hope you enjoy anyhow.

Ertrinken

2 comments:

  1. this is the person behind EKNM:
    http://www.myspace.com/ritontime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the anonymous poster above I can now reveal much to my surprise it is infact Riton who is responsible for EKNM. Thanks for the heads up whoever you are- wouldn't have known that otherwise.

    First I've listened to his tracks since the classic hammer of thor which was on a freeform five mixtape around 2 years back. But worth the wait

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oQb5neVvoM

    ReplyDelete